Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 02 and Oct 11. in the USA Only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the continental US.
- INACCURATE HYGROMETER READINGS PUT PREMIUM CIGARS AT RISK. Precisely calibrate digital and analog hygrometer and humidity sensors, so they give accurate relative humidity (RH) readings of what’s going on inside a humidor
- PATENTED SALTWATER-BASED BOVEDA is the ultimate salt test! Do-it-yourself calibration methods, like bottle cap salt tests are imprecise and inaccurate. Trust only Boveda, the global leader in 2-way humidity control
- EASY, MESS-FREE CALIBRATION—Simply place a hygrometer or humidity sensor in the airtight high-density bag with the enclosed Boveda humidity pack. Zip closed and check back in a day
- GET PRECISE RH READING IN JUST 24 HOURS—If a hygrometer doesn’t read 75% RH, adjust by the number of points it’s off, then re-test. For added accuracy, do a 2-point calibration with a 32% RH Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit (sold separately)
- REUSABLE FOR MULTIPLE HYGROMETERS/SENSORS—Good for 3 months after opening (2 years if unopened in original packaging). Re-calibrate a hygrometer or humidity sensor every 6 months to keep it performing effectively
Release Date: 05-06-2011
model number: CAL75-SM
Part Number: CAL75-SM
Details: Even if your hygrometer says it doesn’t need to be calibrated, it does—every 6 months. Find out if your hygrometer is giving accurate readings with the Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit, an easy-to-use, professional-level salt test. An uncalibrated hygrometer is like using no hygrometer. You’ll never get an accurate relative humidity (RH) reading from a hygrometer or humidity sensor until it’s precisely calibrated. A well-calibrated hygrometer gauges if your premium cigars are stored at proper RH. Chemists and lab professionals determine the accuracy of a hygrometer with a “salt” test. Unlike the bottle cap salt test, the Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit is precise, mess-free and ready-to-use. Just slip a hygrometer in the airtight, high-density bag preloaded with Boveda. The patented saltwater-based pack uses natural salts and pure water to achieve 75% RH inside the bag. After 24 hours, check the hygrometer’s reading. If it doesn’t read 75% RH, your hygrometer is off. Simply adjust it, zip it back in the bag with the Boveda and verify the reading the next day. For added accuracy, perform a 2-point calibration with the 32% RH Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit (sold separately) to check the high and low RH readings of your hygrometer. Note: Do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches