Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 23. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Cigar Oasis is the original creator of the electronic/automatic humidifier for personal cigar humidors. The ultimate set it and forget it cigar humidification solution to put you at ease. Accept no other substitute.
The Cigar Oasis Ultra 3.0 takes all the worry and fuss out of storing and maintaining your precious stogies. The Ultra 3.0 is fully electronic and once setup only requires occasional refilling (with distilled water)
The Ultra 3.0 is the most sleek and attractive humidifier of its kind. Designed to mount on the lid of the humidor – Takes up minimal space (Includes strong mounting magnet)
It comes factory set to 70% RH but can be set to exact preference. Anywhere from 40-80% (for humidor seasoning and cigar restoration purposes)
The sensor is constantly active and blowing out only pure humidity as needed and then turns off once the set point is reached. The large LCD displays both humidity and temperature in the humidor and also displays the current set point. It accurately monitors the humidity and uses a quiet fan to circulate the air/humidity in the humidor, this both insures that every part of the humidor receives an equal distribution of humidity and also helps eliminate any potential “musty” odors or dead air in the humidor.
- The Ultra 3.0 is a sleek & attractive electronic humidification solutions of its kind. Designed to mount on the lid of the humidor – Takes up minimal space (Includes strong mounting magnet)
- Powers up via streamlined thin electronic ribbon/micro-usb connector to standard USB AC power adapter – No drilling necessary!
- The 3.0 line features enlarged Soft-Touch buttons and 5x larger back-lit LCD which displays humidity & temperature readings as well as humidity set point, and low water alerts – Easy to read from afar and without opening the humidor
- Comes with a pretreated water cartridge that uses distilled water only (average refill time is 4-6 weeks) – No mess or fuss, simply fill, snap back on and you’re all set
- The sensor controlled fan circulates the air in the humidor, this both insures that every part of the humidor receives an equal distribution of humidity and also helps eliminate any “musty” odors from the usual buildup of dead air in passively humidity controlled humidors