Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 08 and Mar 10. in the USA Only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
This is the ultimate piece for the cigar enthusiast.
A fine crafted end table that doubles as premium, high-capacity humidor - the Montegue End Table Humidor. With the ability to accommodate up to 1500 cigars this is not a flimsy cabinet that acts as a humidor - this is a fine piece of furniture and a first-class humidor. It features two raised-panel doors and a large drawer on metal slides.
- Holds up to 1,500 Cigars
- Solid wood construction with an antique distressed French Walnut finish
- Table top designed of Parquet Cherry wood
- Adapted from a drawing inspired by the artiste-protégé, Wilson Montoya
- Front feet have a curved raised design (assembly required)
- Tarnished brass hinges and handles
- Premium kiln-dried Spanish cedar lines the interior
- 1 pull-out drawer on metal slides with 3 dividers that includes a lock & key
- 2 raised panel doors with a separate lock & key
- 2 adjustable and removable Spanish Cedar shelves in base of table
- 2 A/C outlets in interior